If you are a home or business owner, the safety and health of your family or employees should be a top priority.
A great way to keep everyone safe is to have your air ducts cleaned every two years.
Those who choose to delay cleaning their air ducts increase the chance of:
- mold growth,
- vermin infestation,
- and excessive dust and debris.
The best way to ensure your indoor air quality, and that your furnace is efficient. Is to hire a qualified duct cleaning contractor.
This becomes even more important for commercial air duct cleaning. Due to the knowledge required.
Below are 5 questions to be sure to ask when hiring a furnace and duct cleaning contractor.
- How long have they been in business?
- Do they have positive reviews?
- Can the contractor provide you with references?
- Can the company show proof of NADCA membership?
- Will the contracting company be doing the work? Or will they subcontract?
Now that we have discussed the best process for choosing your contractor. Here’s why you should choose Klean King Furnace & Duct Cleaning for your next air duct or HVAC cleaning.
- We have over 35 years of experience in the industry.
- You can read our reviews.
- We are proud members of the NADCA, and QUADCA certified.
- We do not sub-contract. We are local. We hire and train local employees as our technicians.
Our certified technicians will show up on time and deliver professional cleaning. Klean King is also insured & bonded. We have state-of-the-art trucks. Equipped to clean any size of the ventilation system.
Prevent serious air quality issues and maintain healthy indoor air quality. With regular furnace and duct cleaning.